If after reading it you have any questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who collects your data?
THERMIKA HEADWEAR (VAT ES47815003G), registered trademark, our headquarters are located at Calle Roser 25 1º, Barcelona (08004), Spain.,
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you navigate through the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer data that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any order placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you; - Examine our orders to detect possible risks or fraud; and - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services. We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may also use device information to perform some marketing actions such as remarketing on the Facebook Network or GDN (Google Display Network).
We process your data in order to comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to improve our online store; you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site; you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights. ADVERTISING BY BEHAVIORAL SEGMENTATION
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with advertisements or targeted marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads - Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous - Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft. com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
DO NOT REST
Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we inform you that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order Information for our records unless and until you request that we delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us by email at .